Get It Done: Joining a Springboard group is the best thing you can do to complete your creative project. We offer a supportive community, project management skills, and inspiration. You provide the sweat. What you can accomplish in three short months may just change your life. Don’t take our word for it – see what participants are saying over on our video page, or check out our Yelp reviews.
Location: Impact Hub, 901 Mission Street #105, at 5th street. 5 minute walk from Powell st BART. Parking in the neighborhood after 6pm is quite easy and the 5th/Mission parking garage is across the street.
Schedule: Our next workshop in San Francisco will start on Tuesday, September 16th, 2014. Need help choosing a project? Free coaching session before group starts with registration.
The full schedule:
Tuesday, 9/16, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Introductions, Sharing of Project Ideas, Exploring Personal Motivations & Values. Free with RSVP*
Saturday, 9/20, 12pm-6pm – Teaching Project Management, Planning Next 3 Months.
Between 1st & 3rd Meeting All Participants Meet Privately with Facilitator for 1 Hour.
Tuesday, 9/23, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Fine-Tuning Project Outline, Expert Advisors, Here We Go!
Tuesday, 10/7, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Creative Heroes, Normalizing Struggles & Challenges.
Tuesday, 10/21, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Shadow Exploration – Negative/Positive Aspects.
Tuesday, 11/4, 7:30pm-9:30pm – King’s/Queen’s Council, Parts Work.
Saturday, 11/8, Noon-4pm – Mid-Point Check-In, Revising Goals, Staying Inspired.
Between 7th & 8th Meeting All Participants Meet Privately with Facilitator for 1 Hour.
Tuesday, 11/18, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Existential Realities & Deepening.
Tuesday, 12/2, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Tough-Love All Around.
Tuesday, 12/16, 7:30pm-9:30pm – Celebration & Sharing of Completed Projects.
*If you’re not sure if Springboard is right for you please come to the first meeting, just let us know you’re coming by sending us an email! Note that the early bird discount will not be available to those registering after 8/31/14, and partial scholarship applications are due 8/26/14.
Cost: The cost for the entire workshop is $795. That´s 10 group meetings (totaling 26 hours) PLUS 2 hours of private coaching to keep you on track. We offer several different ways to reduce this cost, however. Note that, per the usual fine print, these offers can not be combined.
- Partial Scholarship – $395: We offer one partial scholarship. If you are interested in applying for this please send us an email and tell us 1) about your project 2) why you think you’re the person who should get the scholarship. The deadline for applications is Tuesday, August 26 and we will only be offering this to one person in the San Francisco group.
- Crowdfunding – $0: Springboard has its own built-in Crowdfunding program! Ask your friends and family to support you in enrolling and bringing your creative project to fruition.
- Early Registration – $695: Save $100 when you register and pay in full by 8/31/14.
- 4 Person Registration – $2085: Pay for four people at once and get 25% off per person!
- Payment Plan – $295: If you can’t come up with all the money at once simply make a deposit of $295 before the course begins. $275 will be due on 10/7/14 and $275 will be due on 11/4/14. Note that there is a $50 fee built in to this method.
- Add-On Private Coaching: Sometimes you want some extra help during the 3 month long program. That’s where private coaching comes in. Our base price includes 2 hours of private coaching but many people find having more one on one time to be helpful. Normally private coaching through Springboard is $100/hr, but if you pay for it at the time of registration you get it for 25% off at $75/hr. This coaching is done by the group’s facilitator who really knows you and your project. It’s a great way to turbo-charge your creativity.
Size: We have anywhere from 6 to 16 people in the workshop so everyone can receive adequate attention.
Facilitators: Alexander Warnow, founder, will be facilitating this group with Isabel Santis. For more about them visit our Team section.