Get It Done: Joining a Springboard group is the best thing you can do to complete your creative project. We offer a supportive community, project management skills, and inspiration. You provide the sweat. What you can accomplish in three short months may just change your life. Don’t take our word for it – see what participants are saying over on our video page, or check out our Yelp reviews.
Location: Terra’s Temple: 3051 Adeline St, Berkeley, CA. 2 minute walk from Ashby BART. Parking in the neighborhood after 6pm is easy.
Schedule: Stay tuned for the next group’s schedule!
Cost: The cost for the entire workshop is $795. That´s 10 group meetings (totaling 24 hours) PLUS 2 hours of private coaching to keep you on track. We offer several different ways to reduce this cost, however. Note that, per the usual fine print, these offers can not be combined.
- Partial Scholarship – $395: We offer one partial scholarship. If you are interested in applying for this please send us an email and tell us 1) about your project 2) why you think you’re the person who should get the scholarship. We will only be offering this to one person in the Berkeley group.
- Crowdfunding – $0: Springboard has its own built-in Crowdfunding program! Ask your friends and family to support you in enrolling and bringing your creative project to fruition.
- Early Registration – $695: Save $100 when you register and pay in full at least one month before the first meeting.
- 4 Person Registration – $2085: Pay for four people at once and get 25% off per person!
- Payment Plan – $295: If you can’t come up with all the money at once simply make a deposit of $295 before the course begins. Note that there is a $50 fee built in to this method.
- Add-On Private Coaching: Sometimes you want some extra help during the 3 month long program. That’s where private coaching comes in. Our base price includes 2 hours of private coaching but many people find having more one on one time to be helpful. Normally private coaching through Springboard is $100/hr, but if you pay for it at the time of registration you get it for 25% off at $75/hr. This coaching is done by the group’s facilitator who really knows you and your project. It’s a great way to turbo-charge your creativity.
Size: We have anywhere from 6 to 16 people in the workshop so everyone can receive adequate attention.
Facilitator: Alexander Warnow, founder, will be facilitating this group. For more about him visit our Team section.